IPONE AUSTRALIA CODE OF ETHICS
IPONE Australia and its employees are committed to success by providing our customers with excellent customer service of the highest integrity. IPONE Australia’s Code of Ethics ensures our promise to uphold certain responsibilities and reflects our core values which we feel are integral to how we operate.
- Our service to customers shall always be friendly and helpful.
- We provide our services with honesty, accuracy, and integrity.
- We treat our customers with respect and dignity.
- We aim to respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- We aim to always provide accurate details and timeframes for delivery, and to manage expectations of our customers.
- We ensure that our customers’ purchasing decisions are based on their preference, not our pressure.
- We do our best to ensure customers are satisfied with their purchase, and if not, we will take all reasonable steps to resolve any issues.
- If we make a mistake, we will take all reasonable steps to rectify it.
- We offer fair pricing, and all costs are transparently disclosed to the customer upfront.
- We will never profess to have expertise in an area outside of our skill set, and if we are unable to assist you, we will direct you to a professional who can.
Sales & Marketing
- We shall ensure that all communications made about IPONE Australia services and products are accurate and truthful.
- We aim to be able to substantiate any claim or representation made about our services or products.
Product Quality & Safety
- IPONE Australia and its employees are dedicated to providing safe and high-quality products that meet all applicable Australian standards and regulations.
- We are committed to ensuring our products exceed the expectations of our customers.
- IPONE Australia implements best practices to ensure the safety and quality of our products, including but not limited to the following:
- We conduct regular reviews of product design and production;
- We regularly test products to relevant standards; and
- We implement quality assurance procedures, and continuously improve any issues or problems we discover.
- With these practices in place, we strive to ensure that our products are of high levels of quality and safety in all process: from design and manufacture to sales.
- Where necessary, IPONE Australia will take prompt action with respect to any recall where our products do not meet expected high standards.
IPONE Australia Workplace
- We treat each other with respect and dignity, as we would our customers.
- We are committed to creating a workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment, or bullying.
- Our recruitment and hiring process promotes equal opportunity, diversity, and is conducted in-line with Australian regulations and standards.
- We are committed to maintaining and enhancing a safe work environment, and take all reasonable and necessary steps to ensure our employees are trained in Workplace Health & Safety.
- We respect the privacy of our customers and employees.
- We will always be honest and transparent about how we collect and use customer information and data.
- We will always keep customer information and data confidential and secure.
- We will not share or sell customer information.
- We will not use website cookies without obtaining permission from customers.
- We will not harvest data from the website without customers’ knowledge.
- We will strive to ensure the integrity of our Website, taking all reasonable and necessary measures including regular maintenance of the software.
We are committed to compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations within Australia, and internationally where relevant.
If you feel as though any of these standards have not been met, or have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org